1. The Cloudesley. A 5-star boutique B&B offering a truly unique experience. Why not pamper yourself with a range of spa packages? Their expert therapist offer reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy and hot stones. Organic, gourmet food, tailored to even the most specific of diets, will ensure a relaxing stay in a stunning setting, designed by Chelsea Flower Show gold medallist, Shariar Mazandi. A unmissable, eco-friendly weekend away!
2. Goldborough Hall , former residence of HRH Princess Mary, is one of Yorkshire’s most memorable and unique venues. It has a 5 star gold rating from the AA and has been voted one of the top 100 Weeding Venues by magazine. The Hall is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies and its six luxury bedrooms are stately with a modern twist.
3. Buckland Hall is an idyllic country mansion set in the stunning scenery of 60 acres of garden, woodland and even a lake. All of this is yours for exclusive hire meaning you can create a bespoke event deciding the schedule, decoration and overall style of your party. It is licensed for weddings and civil partnership and is the only 4 star wholly vegetarian wedding venue in the UK.
4. Bijou Weddings provides exclusive use of five stunning country estates for your wedding. Not hotels, but “dream homes” available for 24 hours, Botleys Mansion, Cain Manor (Hampshire), Bijou (France) each provide 5 star+ banqueting, accommodation, service and wedding management.
5. TaylorMade was started by Andrew Taylor, who is a highly creative and passionate professional chef who has worked who has worked all over Europe During the past 15 years, he has worked in various Michelin starred establishment abroad and in the UK. Andrew’s passion is producing seasonally influenced food, using artisan producers and ethically grown food. He feels that listening to the customer is key, and the aim of the company is to provide 100% individually tailored menus – offering the best produce and a high quality event. Andrew has built up a highly professional team and everyone at TaylorMade is committed to the company’s vision of exceeding the customer’s expectations with food and service.
6. West View Cottage is an idyllic six bed cottage set in a private acre garden, surrounded by Cambridgeshire countryside. They offer something different from the norm… Furnished to a standard you’d expect from a boutique hotel, yet being exclusively yours makes West View Cottage something very special… They offer the perfect accommodation for celebratory weekends family holidays, or an exclusive venue for high-end corporate meetings and events.
7. Ruthin Castle. originally built before 1277, Ruthin Castle is now famous as a hotel and for its reputation as an outstanding wedding venue in the North Wales and Chester region. Set in acres of landscaped gardens, pasture and woodlands offers a multitude of wonderful photographic opportunities. In addition to traditional weddings the hotel offers an option of the Medieval banquet Hall. Above all else the hotel values service and the attention to detail that is so important for each unique wedding.
8. To Escape To. 40% Saving on South Africa’s Top Hotels. Tailor-made south africa specialists To Escape To and the independent publication the Chic Collection have teamed up to offer exclusive savings to South Africa’s finest hotels. From now untill April 2012 a selection of South Africa’s top hotels have been reduced by 40%.
9. The Twelve Hotel in Barna, Galway is a place where history and tradition meet luxury and style. Their funky touches and a philosophy of passionately advocating great local produce, has consistently scooped gold stars and added accolades to its ever-growing lists of awards. These include being named best new hotel and best boutique hotel in Ireland in the National Hospitality Ireland Awards. The hotel has also received a prestigious Four Star classification by the AA and to celebrate this they have put together some great packages for the winter.
10.Walpole Bay Hotel And Museum is a stunning 1920′s cliff top hotel situated in Cliftonville, Margate. They are famous for their Sunday lunches and cream teas, as well as their exquisite art gallery. Specialising in everything from themed parties and weddings to conferences, and you must also visit Napery!
11. Cephalonia Concierge specialise in high-end weddings on the beautiful island of Kefalonia. With vast experience and knowledge in corporate hospitality, tourism and food and beverage management, they are on hand to create a tailor-made solution for your dream wedding. They use only the highest calibre of suppliers and venues throughout Kefalonia.