How to Tell if a Guy Likes you – Five Signs He’s Interested

Jan 23, 2012 245 Comments by

How can you tell if a guy likes you oris interested? You noticed him when you were standing and talking with a friend. You think he noticed you, but maybe it was your imagination or just wishful thinking.

He looked at you at about the same time you saw him. Your eyes met for just a few seconds, and then you looked away. When you looked back up, he was talking with some other people. Was he watching you as you mingled? Or were you making that up? How can you tell if a guy likes you? Why are guys so hard to read?

Here are five signs that he is interested in you too. If any of the following happens, he is probably trying to get close enough to ask you out:

1. He tells someone

Is he interested? He likes you if he tells a mutual friend that he wants to know more about you, or he asks other people who you are and where you’re from. He is trying to act like he’s “just asking” but his questions indicate more than a casual interest. And when he tells someone that he finds you attractive, he probably knows that it will get back to you. He’s hoping it does.

2. The look

He gives you a look that betrays his calm exterior. Even though he is across the room, “that look” he has says it all. It is sweeping, from your head to your toes, and then his eyes linger on yours. You think you notice the beginning of a tentative smile.

3. The conversation

Does he like you? When he manages to get close enough to you, to ask you questions, he is interested. He appears to be listening and responds to what you say. He’s moving in to the ultimate question, which is: “Are you seeing anyone.” He would only ask this question if he wanted to date you, and he hopes the answer is “No.” Never ever wear a ring in public. When a guy is across the room, he cannot tell which finger it is on and he may assume incorrectly that you are taken. If he doesn’t ask you the question of whether or not you are attached, he may ask someone whom you both know.

4. He appears unexpectedly

He likes you a lot if he shows up out of nowhere. He can only do that if he has been asking people about your schedule, or he has been paying attention to where you are going and at what time. His face may turn red when he sees you. A sudden, “Oh, hi,” is his way of saying, “I don’t want to seem obvious, but I am interested in you.” If you feel the same way, do not act shy. Stop and talk to him.

5. EVERYONE likes you

Is he interested? When you are well liked and a happy person, why wouldn’t he like you? Of course he does. If you don’t have a great life, however, now is your time to start working on one. Take a look at your career possibilities, body image, future, plans, and resources. You may be naturally talented at something, but it won’t matter unless you work on your strengths. Misused or unused talents fade away. School and training do not.

These are the five signs that he is interested and he is on the verge of asking you out. Make it easy for him and be friendly. This is where relationships begin.

Do you want to know more secrets about how to attract men? Do you know how to dress, what to say, what to do, and the body language to use when you go out? Do you know the 5 steps to take to meet any guy anywhere? Read on to discover all the secrets to having all the dates you want in How To Attract Men: Secrets Every Woman Should Know

About the Author: Tonja Weimer

Visit http://www.singlesdatingtips.com for more tips, skills, and insight on dating, relationships, singles, and love. Subscribe to our F*ree Savvy Dating Newsletter from master single’s coach, life coach, and syndicated columnist, Tonja Weimer.

Lifestyle

245 Responses to “How to Tell if a Guy Likes you – Five Signs He’s Interested”

1. Brittany Melons says:

So there was this guy and he is attractive, funny, and sweet. I met him my first semester at college and me and him became best friends. You would always see us together; he would call me every night and at lunch time he’s call me to see where i was sitting, he even new my work schedule. Every day at the exact time i got out of work i would have a call from him. We did everything together. But when a dating activity came about he hinted on asking me saying how he would love to take someone that he would have a great time with and he kinda said he would take me but his brother was currently interested in me. At the time i never thought into it, him liking me and vise versa. So then he decided to ask another girl just so that he wouldn’t have to go dateless, he told me he had no interest at all with this girl but that he was just using her for a date. Then my roommate decided that she didn’t like this guy and texted him, while i was gone, to leave me alone and never talk to me again and other things that i still dont know about to this day. Well i called him to see what was going on and he practically screamed at me and told me he would talk to me the next day. But he never did. He just kept telling me that he thought it was time we stop texting and talking just in case if one of us get into a relationship. So at this point we weren’t even friends period, I felt lost and sad. People would keep asking me why weren’t we together anymore and they would ask me what i did to him because he looked devastated as well. Thats when i knew that i did like him A LOT. Later i found out that he liked me and even told his best friend that i might have been the one. But now the girl he took on that dating activity is practically his girlfriend. Me and him are actually talking now but people say that he they will see him sometimes look at me the way he used to. Him and this new girl have been talking since thanksgiving 2011 and they are still not labeling their relationship. Some people say that he is still holding onto me, and lately we have been talking more and more. I think that I love this guy but i dont know what he thinks about me can i get any advise. Im so lost?!?!?!?

• lauren says:

i think he likes you and he just does not want to show it because he is probably thinking i messed up and the girl that he is talking to he is probably just fake being with her to maybe make you jealous and he probably misses you!!! i hope you can be with him or find someone else that treats you well!!!

2. Lover315 says:

I really like this boy in my school, the problem is, his twin sis is like my bff. I don’t know if he likes me. He stares a lot an docent seem interested when I talk, but he still responds. If he does like me, and I go out with sis will think I’m a weirdo. HELP!

• Serina says:

Honestly, just talk to your friend. I’m sure she’ll thinks it ok and maybe she’ll even thinks it’s cute. Just talk to her first so she wont be mad that you didn’t talk to her first about dating her brother.

3. Annie says:

Hi, So There is this guy at school that i have had a big crush on since i was in 6th grade (i am a Freshman) and now it seems more possible than ever to happen, don’t know what to do he always talks to me and tickles and hugs me but then there is this girl on my softball team that also likes him and he sometimes text’s her i want her to be happy but then again i want him (to date) what do i do to talk to my friend and then how can i ask him if he likes me?

• lauren says:

notice how he reacts with the other girl and notice his face expressions and that should give you your answer!!!
      hope it goes well

4. Amy says:

Ok so, i like this guy and over the past few weeks i have been flirting with him. But not that noticible. Like looking at him alot and things like that. There was this one time our eyes met for a few seconds and, it was so weird, ’cause he said “Woah!” right after this happened and it felt really awesome. He’s suddenly started to always want to talk to me and we found out that we have alot in common and we are very alike. When we talk, it feels so right and the conversations goes on for along time. When we talk i feel like we have a connection, and somethime i notice certin signs that he might like me back, but i don’t want to jump to conclusions. I really think there’s somehing there, i just don’t want to ruin what we have now. What do you think?

• lauren says:

i think he likes you and if you like him maybe ask if you could hangout with him sometime it sounds like he likes you! good luck!

5. lauren says:

there is this really cute boy named aryeh and i have liked him sense fourth grade and my friend has never liked him before and she knows i like him then one day at a camp at campfire he asked my friend rachel out and she said no go away and i was so upset she said that she felt bad then a couple of days later at school he started like going up to her and talking to her at recess i was wondering why she had started talking to him so i asked her and she liked him now they don’t really talk that much and when ever i see him he always stares at me in class in a sweet way and like always agrees with me and when theres this one kid named edgar in class and he will like tease me just for fun in class areyh will like say something about him and my freind jenniffer because they like each other and then he suddenly turns quit aryeh always laughs when i laugh and he is so sweet!!!! i don’t know if i should ask him out? does he like me you think?

• LINDSEY says:

I THINK HE LIKES YOU MY CRUSH DOES THE SAME THING GO UP TO HIM AND BE LIKE HEY ARE YOU SEEING ANYONE I REALLY LIKE YOU IF NOT SAY TO HIM WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME THATS THE BEST I CAN GIVE YOU GIRLY BUT AM SURE HE LIKES YOU MINE LIKES ME AND HE ALWAYS FLIRTS WITH ME TRY IT GOOD LUCK ASKINGT HIM OUT (:

• Meliisa says:

Uhmm.. Lauren i would say he does like you because you said he laughs when you laugh and that’s obvious.If i where you i’d ask him out but if your to shy to do it try practicing with someone.

6. lauren says:

please help me the year is almost over please tell me what to do

7. Brook says:

I have a guy in my class at school he is really ugly and I hate him. He is a pop guy andi am a pop girl he really is ubsesed with me and he write I love u on all my papers but he always denies it. Every says that I should go out with him but I have pretty much the entire 9 th grade hitting on me. What should I do so it gets less annoying

8. STARFISH says:

HI MY NAME IS LINDSEY I REALLY LIKE THIS BOY NAMED DAN HE ALWAYS SMILES AT ME AND SOMETIMES FLIRTS WITH ME BUT TODAY I SEEEN HIM WALKING WITH THIS GIRL SHE WASENT DOING ANYTHING HE SEEEN ME LOOK SAD SO HE TOLD HER THAT HE JUST LIKES HER AS A FRIEND IT WAS ARE FINALES AND DAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALL AND DAN WAS SMILEING AT ME SO I SMILED BACK BUT I KINDA TURNED AROUND BECAUSE I GOT NERVISE HE WANTED TO KISS ME I FEEEL SO BAD NOW I WANT HIM TO KNOW I LIKE HIM STILL WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

9. LINDSEY says:

HEY I LIKE THIS BOY HEAS REALLY HANDSOME I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HE ALWAYS SMILES AT ME AT SCHOOL HE MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I WISH HE WOULD ASK ME OUT BUT THERES TO BOYS THAT LIKE ME AND THERE BOTH FRIENDS WHAT DO I DO ??

10. Meliisa says:

There’s a guy,he’s in my Grade (8Th Grade) And i think he likes me because everytime i go talk to my friends he just stairs at me.I’m not sure if he likes me because he as a girl friend but i kinda do like him,He’s blue eyes and blonde hair.. were like perfect but i need to find out if he likes me or not. Help me pwesse!!

11. jordan_michelle says:

i really like this guy but i have a huge feeling that he dont like me… 3i am really shy how do i tell him?

• hasan says:

at lunch try to talk to him, and try to get close to him if you guys are close and know each other better when you guys are close ask him out.

• Jayda says:

What you should do is that u should act casual, then start asking him a few questions. After you ask him all the questions you should then ask him that question. You have two choices, the first choice it to go straight to the question and say do you like me OR you could say I have seen you around and I really like you. Now after, you say that I know you don’t feel the same way and then walk away and maybe he will be like hold on or something like that OR you could be like I know this is all sudden and all, but I really like you and i am not sure if you feel the same way, I hope you like me the same way, but if you don’t i understand. Then let it go from there…

12. amal says:

i have crush on a guy he is so cute i like him so much but i don’t know if he dose him and my brother are friend i wand to know if he likes me when he;s around me we fight just for fun i fell happy around him pleaze help me

13. joy says:

Okay.My BF told me he likes me and i like him wat should i do now!?!?!?!

14. Katie says:

Hi, I’m a 14 year old girl and there is this guy in my class that I guess I kinda like, but I’ve never really thought about him as a boyfriend. (I don’t know him to well.) According to my friends he stares at me all the time in class, and sometimes when I look up I catch him staring at me, But he will hold my eyes for a bit, smile then look away. We don’t talk that often but when he do he’s always smiling. He is a really nice guy so does he like me or is he just being nice?

15. Sydney says:

Okay I`m 14 and I met this guy on a writing website, he is amazing! We have so much in common, and things never get awkward between us; we talk like we`ve knon each other forever. (It`s been liike a month since I first started talking to him.) I think I really, really like him, but the thing is he lives in Ohio USA, and I live in Alberta Canada. We always make plans like for if I go there one day, Haha. He always is concerned when somethings wrong with me, and is always there if I need him. Also he started saying he loves me. I don`t know what to do! He is amazing and everything I look for in a guy, but what do I do

16. Coco Jones says:

i like this boy i think he likes me but i think he doesn’t so i don’t know what to do i knew him since first grade my friend liked him since then and still.

17. Annonomys says:

Ok so I like this guy and we are in the same grade. In one class we had to sit together so we started talking and mucking around. There have been a few things that might mean something but idk. For instance he said I was pretty then another time he asked me how to do something so I started explaining it but it told me to come to him and our arms were touching and no one moved he smiles at me and looks at me in class. When we are in a certain subject we had to sit me another boy and my crush and my crush always bypasses the other boy to talk to me and he comes so close when we talk that we are touching. Idk if he likes me I’m 14 btw and I need help pls

18. Phoebe says:

I like this boy named Blake and he looks at me a lot and I see him every day! Plus we r not in the same class and at the school disco my friends pushed me towards him and he sat next to me 😉

19. how can you tell if a guy likes you says:

It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

20. mystery girl says:

i have a crash on this boy called will webe i love him but i do not now if he like’s me 🙁

21. fabulousluv says:

Need help please!!!!!!!!
    I really like this guy and he asked for my number and we texted for 5 Hours straight and I think he likes me when I see him he tries to flirt with me when we texted he asked alot! Of questions but not I texted him 2 days ago and hasn’t responded and it feels like he is ignoring me what should I do help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brittany says:

He might be busy don’t hound him like hello ru there hello? Cuz them he’ll be like this girl is sooooo ann

22. trixie says:

well i like this guy his name is alain before but now i want to know if he likes me his acting weird you know

23. Brittany says:

I really like this boy his name is Kyle and I think he likes me because on Facebook he went onto my pictures from 4yrs ago and liked them so I know he was checking out my page bit on the other hand he was talking about how the Internet was back on at his house and I said yea Ikr me 2 and then he said sux huh? Gtg see ya so I’m not sure if he likes me.. I’m way too embarrassed to ask him either so I’m trying to write things on Facebook like likely status and I will like the cutest pic of u but he never likes them… I’m just too embarrassed to adk if he likes me or even have a friend do it for me cuz he might say no please help I really need some advice!!’

24. Talaya says:

So, i’ve liked this guy since first grade and now im in 7th. i really really like him and all throughout 6th grade he kept looking at me or kept trying to make sure tht i didnt c him looking. we were really close friends…then we kinda grew apart. what should i do?? {he turned down girls who asked him out..i wonder why?}

25. Charlie says:

i like this guy in my computer technology class, i think he like’s me back but i honestly don’t know if hes dose..when ever i look at him from across the room he is looking at me , but is he just looking at me cause he saw me looking at him? i don’t know what to do 🙁 my friends are telling me to ask him out, but he has rejected other girls this year, pleaase help me i really like him but dose he like me back??

• Lexi says:

Ok just catch him looking at u then smile when he does then a little while ask him out then if he rejects u then say “Ok but can we still be friends?” after all that..

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Lexi says:

I liked this boy since 2nd grade and I’m not going to the same school as him anymore but my mom knows his parents so I’m sure I’ll see him sometimes but when I go back the year after if he’s still at that same school if I didn’t ask him out then I will!!!!!

THIS IS SOOO CONFUSING THAT EVEN I GOT CONFUSED!!!!!! Oh well : )

I even think i might be in love with him… O o AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I’m weird…
    O

27. Jenny says:

I really like this guy.I’m an indian and he’s an hindu-muslim.He’s very handsome.I have a crush on him since like forever.My friends and his friends keep teasing about JAM=Jenny Adam Marry. LOL. Everything between us is perfect.Except that i’m a bit plump and he’s just nice.
    He keeps talking to me.And sometimes stares.And sits next to me in extra classes.One time he accidently held my hand.And Sat very very close to me and asked the teeacher something.I almost fainted.
    Does he really like me?

28. Angelina says:

Ok so theres this guy that I REALLY like but I’m not sure if he likes me!!! I’ve known him for about 4 years now ’cause our younger sisters are best friends and our famalies know eachother really well. He kind of acts like a play boy sometimes but does these really nice things for me!! Like one time we were playing truth or dare outside at night and we were sitting really close to eachother but I was cold. So I guess he heard my teeth chattering because he ran to his moms car to get me his sweater which I thought was really nice. He’s always giving me hugs,getting really close to me, opening doors for me etc etc. Just recently he had his ipod out and put his earplug in my ear. The song “beautiful girls” by Sean Kingston was playing. I looked at him and he had this warm smile on his face so I smiled back. When the song was over he put his ipod away and we just started talking. The only reason why I dont know if he likes me is because he likes to talk about other girls and previous girlfriends. He’s currently single but I’m still unsure!! Can anyone help me out please?

29. faith says:

i have a hudge crush on vencent but he dosnt seem to like me but he always comes near me and smiles i love him but he just care what his friends think about me and thats hella sad becuz we new each other sence 2nd grade and im in high school now and we never kissed or anything i guess hes waiting for the right time

30. lexi says:

Does he like me?: In class hes one desk infront of me and when im looking somewhere he will look behind me and ill look infront and he will smile and turn back and one time in gym i touched him and he smiled and told this girl that he used to like or still does i dont know he told her oh ya look at that or something and each time i do something outside he looks at me and talks to his friends ??? does he like me?

31. haley says:

Hello everyone,I am quite confused right now. I like this guy and today we were sitting in class watching a video,when suddenly he starts to touch and play with my fingers. So,i played with his fingers back. Eventually it escalated into him holding my hand, I was so focused on the video I did’nt notice it until he played with my fingers wile holding my hand. Once again, i played with his fingers again,after class he told me he kind of liked me but that were’nt together. I really want to hold his hand again,even if we are’nt together,but i’m not sure if I should. Why did he hold my hand if he did’nt want to be with me? What should I do now?

32. Bethany says:

Well for the past five years I have liked this one guy. I first met him in grade nine. In the first year of high school my best friend liked him, and so a bunch of shit went down. Second year I went up to him after class and apologized for what had happened. Though now that I’m thinking about it, I didn’t specify for what. The next day I came out of the libaray, his friend was sitting just outside the door and said, “He’s looking for you, you know,” at first I thought this kid had me confused for my crushes girlfriend, but remembered that I was wearing jeans, and that she always wore long skirts. I caught him staring at me and my friend one day in class, and my friend was getting the death glare, just because he was making me laugh. I barely even talked to him in my third year, even though we did have a class together. Last year of high school we had a class together and talked together more, and became friends again. One of my other friends liked him at the time, would not shut up about it. One of my two girl friends told this kid to shut up and that it was clearly bothering ‘some of us’. The kid didn’t even pay attention, in first period I exploded at the kid. So then that xmas break my crush found out from this kid that I liked him. Started to really flirt with me then, and got even closer to me, though he was still one of the biggest playboys I knew. My best friend and I were starting a fall out, and she always did think that I was stupid for ‘liking the jerk’. One day I told those really close to me something that was very upsetting and close to me. My best friend thought that I was lying but my crush still is my friend to this day. After graduation I thought that I could get over him, but one day I was completely shaking and all I wanted to do was to see and spend time with him, he met up with me in the parking lot of a near by grocery store and watched me like I was an animal about to run. He got my mind off of everything and said that if I needed to talk that he would listen, but he wouldn’t pressure me. A few months after that on this past day after boxing day I spend the night at his place. We slept together on the couch and did nothing sexual. About two months after that we had finally had sexual intercourse, though not going out. The next day when we were done work we hung out at the library for a few hours. About a month later he came over to my house after work, which was around midnight. Then just yesterday we had sex again. I still can’t believe that I have had these latest encounters with him and believe that it was all just a dream. But I still don’t really think that he’s into me, I think he’s just in it for the sex, hoping to get some more. But then again you never know. I know I don’t really want to bring it up, me being the self-conscious and shy type. But I’m wondering what others think. Does anyone think he’s into me at all except for the physical part?

33. haley says:

i like this a boy A LOT!!!!!! but i want to say he likes me but he dosent like me im not very sure im in 5th and he is also and in my glass i want him to ask me to be his girl friend.and we are best friends but he act like he is not.he also leans torwods me looks at me all day long

34. Ashu says:

i just met this guy at my college and he was asking money for a charity which our college was doing with some of his friends…and i took a look at him and i just sorta liked him..and i told my friends…but u know i have a habit of liking every guy i see so i just ignored it…and…then there was this program at our college…right and then i saw one of my friends talking to him…i felt jealous obivously…i mean she talked with him….i dont really have the courage to go their and chat with him….and then next day my friend tell me that he is the exact type of guy i dream of but she likes him and they have a lot in common…so i just ..okay she like him ,she talked and they have many things in common…so i should just back down..i mean what if they become bf and gf and i become a jealous friend thats not good…so again..after few days we had a quiz competition and my team won the 1st place…and that guy was u now looking at me while the competition was going on right..but after we won he congratulated everyone except me???so i just wanna ask if that means sth..and he really friendly with everyone u know..but he didnt talk with me..

35. Kaye says:

So there is this guy in school that I sortta like. We have science, history, and english together. Sometimes we walk together to history because it is right after science. He talks to me alot and is friendly, but I don’t know if he likes me or is just being nice. A couple of weeks ago and at the begining of school he would always catch up with me when I walked alone, and once on my way tolunch he asked me who I liked. Just last week he asked me again. I always ask him why? He just says idk I was just wondering or idk i’m just bored. We sit at the same table in science but our teacher switches our seats every two weeks. Once on a thursday he caught up to me when I walked alone to history and started a random convothat I should play sports. I’m confused does he like me or is he just being friendly? Either way is ok I like him and him being friendly is better than being mean and ignoring me.

36. Dayna says:

i like this boy called corey and hes 2 years older than me. i told him i like him but he just wants to be friends. what do i do and how do i get him to like me back??

37. Channing says:

I have a huge crush on this boy Chayse in my class and I have a HHHUUUGGGE crush on him and I’m not sure if he likes me but I think he does because I ketch him looking at me all the time and I sometimes lock eyes with him and he’s friends with everyone and my friends and has only talked to me three times and they were all questions and I can kind of tell but I’m not sure and can anyone have advice I get so shocked and stuttery in front of him and he try’s to walk next to me and I try to walk next to him I’m not if he likes me can anyone tell if so help me with advice please I’m begging you

38. quita l. says:

There i this guy i really like and i honestly believe and really know i will neber be with him.

39. Karin says:

Im madly in love with this boy named jared! He is just beautiful! Hes so sweet to me when ever he talks to me he. Cant help but to smile or giggle even though its nothing funny when ever i look up i see him and we always have this eye contact thing for about a few seconds then i look away i feel he likes me alot because everyone tells me that like once he asked for a pencil and i gave it to him he claims he lost it but he didnt he still have it till this day and he promised me he’ll get me a new one but the next day he came to me with two pencils saying here smiling as bright as the sun i tld him to keep them nd dnt worry about the pencil i know deep down inside he does have feelings for me my heart knows! But now i NEED your guys opinon please tell me what you think!

Thanks guys_
    Karin

40. Karin says:

Thanks guys_
    Karin

41. Karina^.^ says:

Okayy so I realllllly like this guy named Sergio but he’s supppppppper shy and hardly talks at all . He always looks at me even though he sits in front of me I have him for 2 periods and he always looks at me . At lunch he always appears wherever I am . He rarely even talks to his friends so how can I get to talk to him and is it possible he likes me? Thanks :))

42. Melissa says:

hi my name is melissa i am in grade 6 i like a 7th grader name rahin gaiter n i think he likes me he stands up for me in fights he sings to me n hes always staring at me i want to sk if he likes me but hes always with his friends wat shud i do

• lily says:

yep he is into you so maybe just try to make the things slow because boys don’t like rush so if he talks to guys it’s not a problem to communicate him. He needs his own space like you need yours. So just maybe give him your email or phone number if you like him so much. Hope I helped just don’t be nervous . Comment if I helped..

43. lily says:

wow you are all crazy with boys!!!!!!

44. Yahni says:

Ok,i like this guy he’s cool.and everything but o cant tell if he likr
    Es me we hug every day and he plays a lot his friend who is my friend to was like asking would i go with him i said maybe be after that now i really wanna go with.him and i just seems different i wanna know if he like me i trully cant tell

45. lily says:

hey i have a ex and im not over him tho and he seems to be taking intrest in me!im hopping he likes me back!his actions are so confuzling!

46. Angel Devil says:

Im curious 2 know if a boy likes me. We bowl toghether, The thing is My friend, who I nicknamed Muchacho(long story short), kept teasing him about liking me since he said he doesn’t want 2 see me cry because it would make him cry. Do you know what that means?

47. Becky Carrie says:

There’s this guy. He annoys me and calls me ugly 24/7 but when we play with him he always stares at me and anytime I go outside I always see him. And he is always making eye contact and looking where im going. I like him but I dont know if he does

48. Jasper says:

… i likea theis guy but idk. im madly en luv witt him! i’m 13 yrs old and he is 14. he foeva look at me in class and he always touchin me, like not bad touch, like play fightn i giess. anyway i went up 2 him 1 day and he was likr “jasper, u cute” i said “Thnks chirstophr.” i then went hme to ask mysef abuit mii sexuality.

49. Russ Marinacci says:

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

50. Click On this page says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you|