Hollywood beauties love to do tattoos on their body. Let’s see what their tattos look like and what do they mean!
1. At 2009′s Screen Actors Guild Awards, the actress (with partner Brad Pitt) reveals a few of her many tattoos, including, at left, Khmer script from a Buddhist incantation.
2. The actress/model, pictured in Sydney celebrating the premiere of E!’s 2008 show “Pam: Girl on the Loose,” flaunts a barbwire armband. Later that year, Anderson reportedly sought to get her ink removed.
3. Posing in the red carpet of the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, the singer shows off the stars descending down her neck.
4. At a 2007 Sydney screening of “Transformers,” the actress flashes one of her many tattoos, a quote from Shakespeare’s “King Lear”: “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies.”
5. The actress, one of Hollywood’s sexiest new stars, has the ultimate sex symbol’s face permanently etched on her arm.
6. At the 2008 festival premiere of “Kung Fu Panda,” Eva Longoria Parker reveals the Roman-numerals tattoo she received to commemorate her wedding day: July 7, 2007.
7. At Cannes in 2008, the “Desperate Housewives” star flashes a neck tattoo reading “nine” — the jersey number of her husband, San Antonio Spurs baller Tony Parker.
8.On the red carpet in London, a star of the eye-popping action flick “300″ shows off her eye-popping body art: butterflies on her arm and, on her back, a lotus flower she’s since enhanced.
9. The “Heroes” star arrives at a Globes after-party at the Beverly Hilton in 2009, with her “Vivere” tattoo (it means “to live” in Italian) partly visible.
10.The paparazzi zoom in on the actress’ legs and her colorful fish tattoo at the London premiere of the movie “Hancock,” 2008.
11. Tiny stars decorate the left shoulder of the British actress, pictured at Glamour magazine’s 2007 Women of the Year Awards in London.
12. The reality TV star sports a heart with a “C’est la Vie!” banner at a 2008 event.
13. In 2003, the actress and lad-mag favorite displays a couple of her many tattoos, including rosary beads on her shoulder.
14. A short ‘do and strapless dress makes the actress’ tattoos a lion above the words “Word Sound Power” even more striking at a 2008 event.
15. Argento, an actress and the daughter of horror master Dario, displays her third eye the one etched into her back at the 2007 film festival.
16. At 2007′s American Music Awards, the actress’ ink a vine on her left leg and an “Agape” inside her right ankle is on full display.