Dec 19, 2010 No Comments
If this is your second exam, you’ll find it will be a much shorter visit. You can expect your practitioner to check the following, though there may be variations depending on your particular needs and your practitioner’s style of practice.
- Weight and blood pressure
- Urine, for sugar and protein
- Hands and feet for swelling, and legs for varicose veins
- Symptoms you’ve been experiencing, especially unusual ones
- Questions or problems you want to discuss – have a list ready